Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

15. The Media

15. The Media

Some, any, no, every and indefinite pronouns

What kind of media do you know?
Which one do you use most often?
What is your favourite TV program?
Can you use the Internet?
Do you know any addresses if you want to look for jobs?
Do you know any addresses for learning English?

Some, any, no, every
When is some and when is any used?

Complete the sentences with some or any:
Have you got ...... brothers or sisters?
We don't need ....... olive oil.
Here are ...... letters for you.
Is there ...... petrol in the car?

Complete the sentences with the correct vord.
some
any + thing
every one / body
no where

1. Did you meet...... nice at the party? Yes, I met.... who knows you!
2. Ouch! There is .... in my eye! Let me look. No, I can't see .......
3. Let's go ..... hot for our holidays. But we can't go ...... that's too expensive.
4. I'm so unhappy. ...... loves me. I know ..... who loves you. Me.
5. I lost my glasses. I looked ....., but I couldn't find them.
6. Did you buy .... at the shops? No, ..... I didn't have any money.
7. I'm bored. I want .... interesting to read, or .... .. interesting to talk.
8. It was a great party. .... loved it.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat