Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

My typical day and weekend, hobbies

I am a student, so my daily routine is very similar most of days in the year. During the working part of the week I use to get up at about seven o’clock. I don’t eat very much in the morning. I have a light breakfast, some tea, doughnuts, bread or toast. I use to leave a flat at half past seven and I lift my friend Tom, who lives at the 2nd stage. We leave house at 27 to eight. It’s the time when I catch the underground which takes me to school on the minute. If we don’t leave the house on the minute it’s not necessary to hurry, because we come late if we want to or not.
    School starts at 10 to eight. One lesson keeps 45 minutes, and then we have 10 minutes break. After the third lesson we have 20 minutes break. We usually have six or seven lessons a day, which means we finish the school at about two or three p.m. Most of my friends have their lunch at school. I use to have my lunch at home. After lunch I have a rest for about hour or two, it depends if I am more or less tired after school. At about four or five p.m. I start doing something for school. I use to do my homework and I prepare for the next day.
    I use not to learn so much. Each day I learn a few and it’s better than to learn in haste everything. I finish learning at about seven o’clock. It is the time when the dinner is usually served. We have all different interests and we have a dinner at the different times. Sometimes I watch the TV news, but after the dinner I use to set to my hobbies, which are the computers.
I usually go to bed at about midnight.
    I am interested in programming and in internet technology. It does me good when I write a programme, which runs as I want to. I used to built plastic models of planes, as I grow up I built mechanical models and finally I built radio controlled ship, but I wasn’t able to pay large amounts for another models, so I bought a computer.
    I think that to have a computer is common and most of the teenagers use it for spending a free time. Usually they play computer games. I used to play them too, but now I am not interested in that. Either we play with my friends Net Game, which is the best thing in the world or I play the Internet Game, but it’s less often, almost never.
    Weekend is perfect time to relax. At weekend I use to get up later, than at ordinary days. I get up at ten o’clock, sometimes later. It is the time when I could set to my hobby. I don’t have any breakfast, because lunch is at after 12 o’clock. In the afternoon I do what I want. Sometimes I clean my room up. We have a cat, so I play with it. We have the dinner at about seven o’clock. In the evening I watch TV, but there is usually nothing interesting so I watch video or DVD. I use to go to bed at about 1 a.m. Sometimes we go to pub or to disco and then I go to bed early in the morning at about 4 a.m.
    Time to time me and George go to the McDonalds to Evropská Street, where our friend Igor works. When he has a night spell he gives us a promotion meal. I used to work with McDonalds too, but I spent there all my free time and I realized It wasn’t good for me and for my friends whom I saw very seldom in my free time. I gave it up.
    On Sunday I get up similar to Saturday. Beyond this I have to prepare for the Monday’s school, but it doesn’t take so much time as on the ordinary day. After finishing learning I set to my hobby and friend. I go to bed at midnight.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat