Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

A person who I amdire

A person who I admire is my grandfather. I am his first granddaughter so he loves me a little more than his other grandchildren.
He has short straight grey hair. He has a low forehead and bushy eyebrows. His eyes are green. His face is a little wrinkled because he is 65 years old. He is a little chubby.
He is clever, reasonable, good-hearted and wise. When he was younger he was very
hard-working but he was operated twice on his back.
He was born in Otnice. He has one brother and two sisters. His father died when he was a little boy.
When he was 26 years old he married my grandma but she was only 18. They have two children - my mum and my uncle George.
My grandparents had a pub in Otnice. They live there with their children because there were a small room and kitchen.
My grandpa built a house with a few friends in Otnice. It took three years. So they could move in the new house. In 1989 their pub was closed. My grandpa worked as an electrician and then as a porter.
He loves his garden so he grows wine, strawberries, apples, blackberries and some vegetables.
I admire him because he is very wise and because he can always help me. He took me to the sea four times. We were in Italy, Spain, in Croatia and in Sardinia.
I love him very much.

1 komentář:

  1. your blog is very nice and very informative, i really like it and i find it very helpful, actually i am visiting on first time to this blog but i really like it and i find it very interesting, i am going to share it on my fb with my friends,
    fashions

    OdpovědětVymazat