Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

MY HOUSING

MY HOUSING

I live with my family in our brick house. It is in the centre of Brno nearly park with a statute. The house has five floors and a huge court where there are two fruit trees and one saint-pit for children. The renters put old things, which we don’t need in, to the cellars on the ground floor. When I was young I played there. There is lift but I like walking upstairs. Our flat is the second floor next to the lift on your left hand side.

Our flat has a long hall. There is a case and a clothes-rack and place for shoes. On your left hand side there is a room, which serves as living room and dorm of my parents. There also live my little sisters Sarah. The room is the biggest in all the flat. In the middle of it there is a small table and big soffa. Where all family sit when we watch TV or DVD-player every evening. In the corner there is wall-unit and next to there is my parent’s bed. In the second corner there is place there my sister plays with her toys. The room is decorated with pictures and plants. Our kitchen is large but I think that it is of an optimal size. In the middle of it there is a round table with chairs. Under the table there is black and white rug, which is square shaped. All furnishings are brown colours. At wall are washing machine, rang and dishwasher. The fridge is between the door and the freezer. The smallest rooms are bathroom and toilet.

I live with my younger brother George in my room. The room is decorated white but my part of the room is blue. In winter It is warm because is here central heating. My brother has two-bed. Under it there is a writing table and different things. My big bed is next to the window. I have many plush toys in bed, which I got from my girlfriend. In the corner I have diplomas from sports and sports equipment. I did kickbox but now I go to the fitness. I won’t be muscular. My wrtining table is at wall next small table with my computer. I often do my homework on a PC. Our clothes are in a big case next to the door. I have a hifi stereo and television in my room Because I like watching TV or listening to music. When I lie down in bed I see a large window, from which I look out onto trees in the park.

I have so many happy memories of times spent in my room. I like living there. But I would never live in a block of flats.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat