Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

LEISURE AND HOBBIES

Leisure, hobbies

I like to do sports because I have a lot of leisure time. My hobbies are fitness, my girl and computer. When I have free time I go to the fitness because I want to be muscular. My body is important part of my big name. But on first position is my girl. She is my darling. I a lot of leisure time spends with her. When I have feeling good I go to swimming or running in the park nearly my house. I like summer sports but I hate season winter sports such as skiing or figure skating. Many people like go to the disco or pub at the weekend. But I prefer go my girl and make nice evening with good film and the bottle taste wine. When is sunny day I like go to the walk at nature. But last time I’m spend a lot of leisure time studying because I want get (maturitu). This away was very hard. When I was young I do bloody sport. This is a very dangerous sport but I enjoy it. It’s called kickbox. For me it was biggest hobbies I my young life. I was champion and representative Czech republic in my weight. But every dream once finishes. When I was on top of fame I had many injuries broken nose, foot ankle and wrists. So I decided do finish this sport. But I hope that I early comeback because I’m older and experienced for my mistakes. Nowadays my big hobby is work in fitness as sport coach. I like helping people, which have problems with correct exercise there. Sport life is my big hobbies!


Článek podporuje:
hokejová výstroj, inline brusle, snowboard

1 komentář:

  1. Nic proti, ale slovosled anglický věty Ti asi moc neříká co?

    OdpovědětVymazat