Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

MY FAVOURITE ROOM

MY FAVOURITE ROOM

My favourite room is dětský room because I there spent many times.
The room is the biggest in all the flat. I live there with my younger brother George. The room is decorated white but my part of the room is blue. In winter It is warm because is here central heating. My brother has two-bed. Under it there is a writing table and different things. My big bed is next to the window. I have many plush toys in bed, which I got from my girlfriend. In the corner I have diplomas from sports and sports equipment. I did kickbox but now I go to the fitness. I won’t be muscular. The book-case is between the door and the bed. My wrtining table is at wall next small table with my computer. I often do my homework on a PC. Czech republik maps is nad writining table. Our clothes are in a big case next to the door. I have a hifi stereo and television in my room because I like watching TV or listening to music. When I lie down in bed I see a large window, from which I look out onto trees in the park.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat