Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

MY DAILY PROGRAM

MY DAILY PROGRAMME
My daily programme is very interesting and full of work . My biggest problems is getting up every day so early because I go to sleep very late.
I usually get up at six or seven o' clock. I turn on my CD- player with my best songs. I do my hygiene routine ( I take a shower and brush my teeth). Then I prepare good breakfast which is healthy for my body. (fruit and cereales, coffee). I put my school books and take my lunch (toast and drink) to the bag, Then I do exercise and decide what to wear. After getting dressed I comb my haire. At seven or eight o' clock I say good bye to my mother and little sister.
My father takes me to my school by his car. We often come late to school, because there are traffic jams in the town centre . My school starts at seven or eight o'clock. My school isn' t so hard for its students. My classroom is smaller than other classrooms and my friends are friendly. I don' t spend much time at school because my lessons finish at one o'clock or half past three.
After school I go home by tram which is usually crowded to the top. When I get home I get something to eat. This is my lunch. Then I must hoover at home and clean my room and take out the dustbin. Why??? Because I help my mother, she has a baby.
If it is alright I can go out with my girlfriend. I wait a moment for her at school. When we see each other we are happy! We kiss each other to welcome each other. After that we go to her place where her small pet is waiting. We must walk a dog in the park which is nearly by her house. When we come home, we talk about school and about the life. When we get bored, we go to the town centre there are many people and shops. I like buyig new fashionable clothes for me or my darling. This is my small variation.
At about six o'clock I go to the gym were I do a bloody sport. This is very dangerous sport but I enjoy it. It's called “ kickbox “.
After nine o'clock I come home where my parent stays . My mother gives me hot dinner. They ask me how my school was. My answer is “I don't know”. I'm tired. After that I go to my room and turn on my radio and prepare for next school day. I get tired soon so I take a hot shower and brush me teeth. I say good night to my parents and I go to sleep.
I like weekend because I have free time. I can sleep late and then I can get up late. I don’t have to learn so much. I can drive my car and help my grandmother at her farm. She is lives in village, There she has many animals. I can go to the cinema or I can go for a trip with my girlfriend. Weekends should be as long as weekdays.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat