Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Housing, My Home

I live with my parents and my brother in a three-roomed flat in a small part of Brno called Bohunice. We live in a block of flats. We live in the fifth floor. Behind our block of flats there’s are a sand of pit and a chapel. We can make many trips because we have a small forest not far from our block of flats.
We have many neighbours because in our block of flats is inhabited by sixty families. It has eleven floors.
In our flat we have three rooms – a living room, a bedroom and my bedroom and of course a kitchen, a toilet and a bathroom.
In the living room we have a TV set, a video, a hi-fi and a computer from electronic. There are darts too. There are a bar, where we have sweets, chips and alcohol, a sofa, an armchair and a table. My family watch TV every evening there.
The bedroom belongs to my parents. There is their bed. There are high wardrobes and a TV too. My mother has few books and flowers there.
The place I like the most in my home is my bedroom. I share this room with my brother. Sometimes it’s clean and sometimes tidy. It’s decorated in white and brown and the carpet is blue. I have only one but big window. It is situated to the south so in the afternoon the sun is shining through the whole room. There are two beds, a bookcase and two wardrobes. There are a TV and a hi-fi too. There are two tables with lamps and two chairs. Under the beds we have lamps too.
The next room is the kitchen. My mum cooks there and the whole family eats there. There are a fridge, a freezer, a cooker, a microwave oven, a dishwasher and an oven. There is a table with four chairs too. My mother has a radio there.
I like our flat very much. I’m happy that we live in the city because we can be in the centre in a few minutes. My grandparents live in a small village called Otnice and they have a family house. It’s my second home because I spend there every second weekend and the most of holidays. Their house has three floors, a big garden and a garage. There are a cellar, a big kitchen, a big living room and five bedrooms and of course a bathroom and two toilets. One of the rooms is mine. There I have a radio, a TV, a big bed, a wardrobe, a sofa, a table and a bar. I like this house very much but in this village there are only two shops and when I want to go to the city I have to go by bus for 45 minutes.
I would like to live in a big attic flat, in the centre or near the centre of the city.
So, this was a tour of my home, I hope you liked it.


Další zdroje o tomto tématu naleznete zde:
MY HOUSING
My home, housing, especially in the Czech republic and the USA
Články na hledaný výraz "Housing" naleznete na bezuceni.cz

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat