Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

My daily routine

I usually get up around half past six because I have to go to school. But at the weekend I get up at about nine o‘clock. After I get up I go to the toilet. Then I have breakfast. When I finish my breakfast I go to the bathroom. There I wash my face, brush my teeth and do my hair. Then I get dressed. I like wearing jeans and some T-shirt but it depends on the weather. In winter I have to wear a jumper and a thick jacket. When it‘s snowing I have a winter cap. In summer I can wear a skirt and a T-shirt. After I get dressed I make up my face. It depends on my mood. Then I have to go to the bus stop. I go by bus for about five minutes and then I go for about three minutes by tram. Then I go about ten minutes on foot. On average I am at school for six hours. Sometimes it’s boring. My favourite subjects are English and Economics. My least favourite subject is Math. Every Wednesday I have to go to practise. There I am only for two or three hours. I usually come home about two o‘clock p.m. and I have lunch.
In the afternoon I usually watch TV, play computer games or study. Sometimes I go to downtown or to the cinema. At the weekend I only relax. Sometimes I read some books too.
In the evening I have a shower and then I watch TV or listen to the radio. Sometimes I go with my friends to the disco.
I go to bed at about ten o‘clock.

3 komentáře:

  1. Myslim si ze je zbytecne tam psat neco o tom co obvykle v jakem pocasi nosim... pokud je tema - my daily routine, nemelo by se tam plest nejake obleceni... jinak - takove obycejne, nic moc bych rekla....

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Mě to přišlo super, moc mi to pomohlo když jsem psala My daily routine :) není to nechutně dlouhý, jak to všude bývá, ale stručný

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Je to jedno z témat k maturám.Obvykle je to dlouhé protože se musíte vejít do nějakého časového úseku.Nevím jak dlouho se má mluvit,ale je to docela dlouhý.Většinou se to hodí když to dama uděláte nechutně dlouhý.

    OdpovědětVymazat