Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Sports and Games

Sports and Games

Most of us fill our leisure time with sports. We have many different types of sports. I’ve sorted sports in a few groups – cheap, which require minimal financial resources, expensive, and dangerous.
From cheaper sports I would like to mention hiking or swimming. To the second category belong expensive sports like golf or tennis. To the last group belong adrenaline sports like paragliding, climbing or bungee jumping.
When I was a child I used to have much free time so I could do many activities. At first I did gymnastics for one year, then I did karate for one year too and when I was six I swam for three years. I liked swimming very much, but I had an eczema on my feet so I had to give it up.
Now I have less free time because I am in the last year of the high school. So I am going to sit the A levels in June. I have to prepare and study for the exams.
I always wanted to ride a horse, but my parents were against this. They were scared because the thought riding a horse was dangerous.
What do children play? Little girls like playing games for little girls and little boys like playing games for little boys. I think that small boys like playing football, riding a bicycle or swimming in summer. But in winter they like playing ice-hockey. Little girls like riding a bicycle and roller skating in summer and in winter they like skating.
Very popular are table games too. For example scrable, cards or dice. Cards and dice we can play in school.
Many people like sports only passively. Men like watching TV. They can support their favourite team or player. Women don‘t like sports so much. But when it‘s some championship or Olympiad all nation watch it.
My favourite sport is ice-hockey but only championship.


Článek podporuje:
hokejová výstroj, inline brusle, snowboard

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat