Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

The story of my life and plans for future

I was born on 23rd February 1987 in Vyškov. First three years of my life I lived in a small village near Brno called Otnice. I lived there with my parents and my grandparents.
When I was two we moved to Brno in a three-roomed flat. A half year later my brother was born.
When I was six I had to start going to school. My school was not far from my home. I went on foot for around five minutes every day. My teachers were very good and I liked this school. We were going on various trips.
When I was in the last year I really thought for a long time what I would like to study and to do in the future. My choice was the Hotel school in Stary Liskovec.
I have been here for four years now. This school is not far from my home either. I go by bus for around five minutes. I like some subjects but some are so boring. My favourite subjects are English and Economics.
In June I’m expected by the school-learning exam and by the entrance exams at the university. I’m afraid a little bit but I hope it’s going to be all right.
I’ve chosen Masaryk University where I would like to study English. In the future I would like to be a translator.
I would like to travel other countries and learn about other culturals. I would like to visit the USA very much, especially New York. It’s a very nice and interesting city.
I haven’t made any more plans for future yet.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat