Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

MY HOLYDAY IN CROATIA

My holyday in Croatia

Every year my brother, and I father and boys groups go in Croatia after school year. Ours rule is that every women has ban go with us. But last year we did exception and my girlfriend could have go with us. Before departure was needed buy some foodstuffs and some things, which goes with camping. Packing on trip is usually long and boring. When was all ready we had get on our car and went on meeting to petrol station. There we all went down after year. We spoke short and we made understood on a good trip. When we arrived in Czech transit my fathers took in petrol and called my mother. A way was long and full-range that is why I turned father in drive. We usually go trough night so brother and my girl slept. The place of destination is distance enough 800 kilometres. The name is Primošten on Makarska Riviera. After arrival in a camp began sunshine. We must went to the reception and report for amazing abode. The first our activity is have bathe in beautiful Croatia Sea after year. My girl friend is fascination. She had first abode about sea. After sea we looked for place to camping. We usually builder tentage under the trees. My and my girl daily program:
The first things was morning kiss and morning hygiene routine.(brush teeth and shower)
On the way from hygiene we go bought some food in the camp market. Breakfast was consists from puff, ham, cheese, fruits and vegetables. After breakfast we went play football or volleyball with our groups. The weather was hot so we went swim to sea. When we had cold we went sunburn.
We achieved overlie on sun even some hour. But is important a lot of drink water. Both had cup on head because sunburn is dangerous. When we have hunger we go to tent and cooked lunch. After lunch we sometimes lie under tree. The temperature was high that is why bath in sea was cool! The day quickly finished. In the evening we went to the town-centre there is night fun. So are there food stalls and gift shops. The night in Primošten centre was always long and full-range. Pubs and disco bars have Croatia more then Czech republic. My best adventure this holidays was paragliding behind boat.
Holyday in Croatia was beautiful and I hope that come back soon.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat