Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

MY FAMILY

MY FAMILY

I live with my family in our brick house. My family consists of five people. My mother, father, brother, sister and me.

My father's name is George and he is thirty-five years old. He works as a manager at the Staropramen Brewery . This jobs is hard work because he has many offices. His biggest problem is getting up every day so early because he goes home very late. He is taller than my mother. He has got short brown hair, blue eyes, small mouth and ears. Her arms are big because he goes to fitness every Monday and Friday. He wears glad rags(sako) or a sport dress. He likes playing a tennis or going to the hot house(sauna) with friends. When it is a weekend he is with his family. Every morning he takes me to my school by car. It is a good dad.

My mother's name is Jarka. She is as old as my father. She doesn't work. She is at maternity leave. Before she had a little baby, she had worked as a leader in the Diva silver. She has got short blond hair, blue eyes, big mouth and small ears. She likes to wear jeans and T-shirts or dresses. She likes going out with girlfriends for a coffee drink into the town centre. She has got many duties. She does hovering and cleaning at home and cooking for us. But she doesn't have much free time.

She has a baby that is why I often help my mother often. She is a good and careful mother.
My brorther's name is George after my father. He is fifteen years old. He is very small and slim. He has got short brown hair, brown eyes, small mouth and ears. He doesn't work. He goes to the school. He likes fast and expensive cars. He will be a car mechanic. His problem is that he doesn't like studying. He hasn't got a girlfriend. His hobby is skate boarding in the streets. He has got many strange friends. My parents have got many problems with my brother. We are hoping that he will grown into a good man.

My little sister's name is Sarah. She is the youngest family member. She is one year and five month old. She has got a small body, eyes, mouth and hands. She is a cute kid. She can already walk and speak a little. My mother often goes out with my sister. They walk into the park there are swings and sand pits.

My name is Lukas. I'm eighteen years old. I'm oldest child of my own parents. I have got short brown hair, blue eyes and big mouth. I like wearing sports clothes. I go into the hotel school where I study. My best hobby is kickbox. I have been doing it for a long time.

My father's parents live in Brno. They live in a block of flats. When I need a consultation, I can ask her. My mother's parents live in a village. They have a big farm, there they have many animals. They have a lot of work. Sometimes I drive there and help them. I have five uncles and aunts. They have nine children, some of theme are adults.
My family is big, but I never forget what they do for me. They will stay in my hearts forever.


Další zdroje o tomto tématu naleznete zde:
My family
MY BEST FRIEND
Články na hledaný výraz "My Family, My Friends and me" naleznete na bezuceni.cz


Článek podporuje:
hokejová výstroj, inline brusle, snowboard

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat